To really give a gift this season that will earn you the ‘best secret santa’ title instantly, you can always gift a PS5 and be on your way. But if not, check how some other trending gift ideas that you could try below:
Beautiful Indoor Houseplants
Houseplants have been rising in popularity since everyone started working from home. Indoor plants are great gifts due to the fact that they last all year round, easy to care for, inexpensive and importantly, take almost no effort to wrap.
If you know someone who could use a bit of brightening up in their home or workspace, this is a great option. You can easily buy them online and have it delivered to your doorstep.
Also, you could get more creative and look into nice planter pots for people who already have enough plants. If you’re staying in the same place with the recipient, you can help transfer the plants into the new pots!
Cool Kitchen Appliances
With different preventive measures in place, going out for food is subject to SOPs and restrictions, hence preparing meals at home becomes more preferable than ever. Because of that, cool kitchen appliances make a practical gift that will definitely make your friend’s or family member’s day!
For some, getting a cup of coffee from the office pantry is pretty much routine in the morning. As working from home has shifted into the new norm, aside from a coffee machine, here are some cool kitchen appliances that make a good gifts:
- Waffle maker
For a simpler and a budget-friendly option, if you know anyone who’s picked up cooking this year or just been watching way too much Masterchef, you can give them a nice apron or a knives set.
Home Office Gifts
While many have adjusted to working from home and setting up their own ‘home office’ workspace, giving a gift that elevates the work from home experience is something anybody will appreciate. Some special items are:
- Noise cancelling headphones – We all know how distracting it is when there’s noise coming from the neighbourhood such as renovation going on next door.
- A comfortable home office chair, or a nice seat cushion – Sometimes it’s so easy to be engrossed into your work and totally lose track of time. Promote good posture and relieve back pain all within budget!
- Desk lamps, organiser drawers, laptop stands and countless other similar products that make great home office gifts.
Let your loved ones know you care about them with some great gifts for them to take care of themselves. With 2020 being a rough year it’s easy to forget to. Here are some gift ideas you can add into your care package:
- Candles: Not only does it make a great home decoration but it also brings benefits in aromatherapy. Lavender scented candles are known to help one relax.
- Snacks or chocolates: If you know someone who really likes snacks or chocolates, surprising them with a personally curated package would make them very happy.
Sheet masks: These masks give your skin a beautiful glow with the added benefit of hydration, allowing you to pamper yourself effortlessly.
Become invisible braces
The best gift you can give at the end of the day is a smile. With become invisible braces you can give your friends or family members a new and transformed smile that will last (with proper care and attention) down the road.
Find out more here on how become can help you get you to your new smile!